- Clients (hereafter "Clients") mean all clients who use Service, ask any inquiries to Company, or use information provided by Company. If the Clients are under the age of 18, their parents or guardians are also Clients.
Article 2. Description of Service
- Service aims to help Clients solve their problems or improve their situations.
- Service does not include diagnosis or treatment of disease, disorder, or syndrome, or any other medical procedure.
- Results of using Service will depend on multiple factors, including but not limited to, the client's conditions, environment, time of usage, and motivation. Therefore, the results may vary by individuals. Please use Service while understanding this. Company does not guarantee solution or improvement of all problems or conditions that Clients may have.
- Company shall be allowed add or change Service without prior notice to Clients.
Article 3. Service Charge
- Clients shall pay the amount of Service Charge (hereafter "Service Charge") specified by Company by the specified due date. Should any additional fees be incurred for processing payment, such as bank transfer fee, Clients shall be responsible for the additional fees.
- Clients shall be responsible for any miscellaneous expenses required to provide Service, such as textbooks, electronic devices, transportation, or parking. Whenever possible, Company will advise and consult with Clients before any additional expenses are incurred.
- Service Charge for which service Clients have already used are not refundable.
Article 4. Cancellation
- Clients may cancel appointment of using Service without any fees as long as the cancellation is made more than 24 hours before the appointment. In such case, Clients must ensure that Company received the cancellation notice at their own responsibility.
- When cancellation is made within 24 hours from the appointment, Clients shall pay the half amount of Service Charge.
- When the cancellation is made without prior notice to Company, Clients shall pay the full amount of Service Charge.
Article 5. Disclaimer
- Although Company is making best efforts to provide comprehensive and accurate information, opinion, and suggestions (hereafter "Information"), Company does not guarantee the comprehensiveness or the accuracy of Information. Even if any damage caused to Clients or a third party due to Information, Company shall not be responsible for the damage.
- Clients shall use the information obtained through Service at their own responsibility and understand that Company shall not be responsible for any problem caused by the usage of Service.
- Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to Clients or any damage that Clients caused to a third party. Clients shall be solely responsible for any damage caused to a third party.
- Company shall not be responsible for any problem due to the inadequate or incorrect information provided by Clients to Company.
- Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to Clients due to our inability to continue providing services for such unexpected events as natural hazard, disasters, or accidents.
Article 6. Prohibition
The following actions are prohibited in using Service:
- Action that is against public order and morals
- Action that may imply illegal activity
- Action that may infringe such rights as intellectual rights or portrait rights
- Action that may defame, damage, or violate Company's related individual or a third party's property, trust, reputation, or privacy
- Action that is illegal
- Action that may cause damage to Company's related individual or a third party
- Action that may abuse or slander Company's related individual or a third party
- Action that may give, lend, or share the usage rights of Service to/with a third party
- Action that may interfere Company's business
- Any other action that Company considers as inappropriate
Should any damage or expense incurred to Company due to any of the above actions, Company shall be allowed to claim for damages to Clients.
Article 7. Termination of Service
Company shall be allowed to terminate Service without prior notice to Clients under such circumstances as follows:
- When Company makes change or maintenance necessary for Service
- When Company cannot continue providing Service due to an emergent situation or a possibility of emergency
- When the safety of Company staff cannot be guaranteed
- When Company determines termination is unavoidable
Article 8. Prohibited Use of Information
Any and all information related to Service or contained on Company's website shall not be copied, edited, transferred, altered, or reproduced without permission from Company. Should any damage caused to Company due to the preceding actions, Company may claim for damages to Client.
Article 9. Compensation for Company
Should Clients bring harm to people while using Services for such reasons as their physical or psychological condition is not stable, or damage property, material, and the like, Company shall be allowed to claim the damage to Clients. The same rules apply when we pay any compensation to a third party.
10. Reporting Responsibility
Due to legal and moral reasons, Company may be required to report a concern of child abuse, child neglect, or a similar problem to an appropriate entity. When an public entity makes a request of information disclosure, Company shall follow the request.
11. Governing Law